My Photo

Become a Fan

« Cool black and white wedding | Main | An elegant evening »

18 August 2008


erica reed

What is the name of the curved shape used in this design? I know it can be created using the bracket '{' character, and also is available via vector artwork downloads. Yet the name of the shape has slipped my mind ... maybe starts with a 'q'? Thanks.

brooke @ louella court

Hi Erica, we tend to just call it a scroll or bookplate design... I am not aware of another name :-)

The comments to this entry are closed.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Blog powered by Typepad